Monday, January 22, 2007

Ready to go!
Monday morning, and things are starting to be ready. After a bit of uncertainty (money coming in a bit late, got new camera only this thursday and the visa and passport almost too late), all the preparations are new done.

On the health side, I have had five different vaccinations against Diptheria, Typhoids, Polio, Tetanus and Hepatatis E (the ones you can get jabs for..). On top of that into second week of double dose of malaria tablets and also Gefilus lactobacillus tablets to guard me againt "Delhi belly". Still feeling very well, with no side effect so far!

Managed to book my seat last night with BA's online facility and got the seat I wanted (exit windows seat, allows me to stretch my feet and dose off leaning towards the wall - not waking everyone around me with a steady snore).

Must admit I am a bit nervous, going to the unknown. This is going to be a demanding trip, travelwise and most of all for all the programs we visit. 11 in all, with so much need, suffering and HOPE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home